Willow Tree hand-painted sculpted figure, Together (26032)
- Brand:Willow Tree
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.00
as of 12/10/2018 07:28 UTC details
- You Save: $1.00 (3%)
- Sales Rank:13,352
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Age:3 months - 12 years
- Size:5.25 x 5
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.72
- Dimensions (in):1.5 x 1.5 x 9
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Sentiment: "For those who have found their true partner in love and life" written on Enclosure Card
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope... emotions of a life well lived
- 9"h hand-painted resin figure. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
TITLE: Together SENTIMENT: For those who have found their true partner in love and life GIFT-GIVING SUGGESTIONS: An expression of love and caring; a wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
2017 Wedding Favor All rights Reserved--- Buyfave