Ann Clark Heart Cookie Cutter Set - 4 Piece - 2 5/8", 3 1/4", 3 5/8", 4" - Tin Plated Steel
- Brand:Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Buy New: $11.49
as of 12/10/2018 06:15 UTC details
- Seller:Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Sales Rank:50,533
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.7 x 4.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- HEART COOKIE CUTTER SET - Make heart shaped cookies with our Heart Cookie Cutters. Celebrate love, Valentine's Day, weddings, and engagements with beautifully decorated cookies, fun fondant shapes, original craft projects or cookie cutter favors.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as pancake molds, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
Teardrop Heart - 2 7/8" x 2 5/8"
Teardrop Heart - 3 7/16" x 3 1/4"
Teardrop Heart - 3 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Teardrop Heart - 4 1/4" x 4"
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Soon after its launch the company became a family affair. Very supportive from the outset, Ann's late husband John became Vice-President in 1996. That same year her late son, John Jr., served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont and daughter Elizabeth joined up as Sales Manager. She has since moved on to other endeavors. Ann's son Ben came on board in 1998 and is now the company's CEO. Grandchildren Margaret, Rebecca and Alistair can be seen in company catalogs and also lend their services as cookie makers, tasters, and decorators.
Made in the USA
Made in the USA is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in Vermont.
As a customer, you can count on quality products that are consistently available and ship right away. You will know you've purchased our American made cookie cutter by the "Made in the USA" label on every product. Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters.
Our cookie cutters meet safety requirements under California's Proposition 65 for lead and cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA - GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
2017 Wedding Favor All rights Reserved--- Buyfave